MSI H410M-A PRO LGA1200 Motherboard - Supports 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold, Celeron processors for LGA 1200 socket, Intel H410 Chipset, 2 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB of system memory, 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports, 2 x M.2 slot, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, USB 3.2 PORTS (FRONT): 2(Gen 1, Type A), USB 2.0 PORTS (FRONT): 2, USB 3.2 PORTS (REAR): 2(Gen 1, Type A), USB 2.0 PORTS (REAR): 4, 1x PCI-E X16 Gen3, 1x PCI-E X1 Gen3, Realtek codec, Intel I219V controller (10/100/1000 Mbit) Gigabit LAN - mATX Form Factor, Retail Box, 3 year warranty
Focus on business programs and optimize your workflow with the H410M-A PRO Micro-ATX Motherboard from MSI. Designed to streamline assembly time, MSI allows you to focus on components that will enhance workload efficiency. The H410M-A PRO is ideal for the DIY users who wish to replace older out-of-date motherboards or enjoy building from scratch.
Based upon Intel H410 chipset architecture, the H410M-A PRO's LGA 1200 socket allows you to install 10th gen Intel Core i9, Pentium Gold, and Celeron processors. Two dual-channel memory slots allow you to take advantage of DDR4 memory modules with speeds up to 2933 MHz. You can connect several hard-drives with four SATA III and two M.2 ports for enhanced program loading and increasing overall performance. Install graphics, sound, or networking cards with one PCIe 3.0 x16 and one PCIe 3.0 x1 slot. An RJ45 port is also available for wired internet connectivity, and with 7.1-channel high-definition audio, you can experience a wide range of entertainment. This motherboard is only compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit) operating systems.
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2933(Max) MHz
- Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs