Epson EB-S39 Portable 3LCD Business Projector, Retail Box , 1 year warranty-3months on Bulb
The EB-S39 offers a very versatile proposition that can be mounted just about anywhere. Meanwhile long lamp life and trusted Epson durability offer peace of mind and minimal maintenance.
• High-quality bright images: 3LCD technology and equally high white and colour light output
• Portable: Small and light enough to be moved easily and used in multiple rooms
• High quality sound: Built-in 5W speaker for crisp, clear sound
• Low TCO: Lamp and filter life of 10,000 hours in eco mode
• Versatile and flexible control: Project from many sources with HDMI and optional Wi-Fi connectivity
Bright, vivid content on a large scalable screen
Enjoy large scale presentations with crisp, clear text, as well as compelling imagery and video content, on screen sizes up to 350 inches. 3,300-lumen performance combines with a high contrast ratio of 15,000:1 to offer outstanding visual performance, even in well-lit rooms.
Years of uninterrupted meetings
With a lamp life and air filter maintenance cycle of 10,000 hours in eco mode, users won't need to worry about maintenance for up to 5 years1.
Installation and placement flexibility
Automatic vertical and manual horizontal keystone correction provide greater flexibility as to where the projector can be placed in the room for distortion-free images and the wide optical zoom adds to the flexibility.
Wi-Fi compatibility means the EB-S39 can be upgraded for wireless device access at a later stage (optional accessory required).
High quality sound
This projector has a built-in 5W speaker to allow audio content to be heard clearly without the need for separate external speakers.
• Product Code: EB-S39
• Description: Epson EB-S39 Portable 3LCD Business Projector
• Projection System: 3LCD Technology, RGB liquid crystal shutter
• LCD Panel: 0.55 inch with MLA (D7)
• Colour Light Output: 3,300 Lumen- 2,050 Lumen (economy)
• White Light Output: 3,300 Lumen - 2,050 Lumen (economy) in accordance with ISO 21118:2012
• Resolution: SVGA, 800 x 600, 4:3
• Aspect Ratio: 4:3
• Contrast Ratio: 15,000 : 1
• Light source: Lamp
• Lamp: UHE, 210 W, 6,000 h durability, 10,000 h durability (economy mode)
• Keystone Correction: Auto vertical: ± 30 °, Manual horizontal ± 30 °
• Colour Processing: 10 Bits
• 2D Vertical Refresh Rate: 50 Hz - 85 Hz
• Colour Reproduction: upto 1.07 billion colours
• Projection Ratio: 1.45 - 1.96:1
• Zoom: Digital, Factor: 1.35
• Lens: Optical
• Image Size: 30 inches - 350 inches
• Projection Distance Wide/Tele: 1.77 m - 2.4 m ( 60 inch screen)
• Projection Lens F Number: 1.44
• Focal Distance: 16.7 mm
• Focus: Manual
• Offset: 8 : 1
• USB Display Function: 3 in 1: Image / Mouse / Sound
• Interfaces: USB 2.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type B, RS-232C, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n (WiFi 4) (optional), VGA in (2x), VGA out, HDMI in, Composite in, Component in (2x), RGB in (2x), Stereo mini jack audio out, Stereo mini jack audio in (2x)
• Epson iProjection App: Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure
• Security: Kensington lock, Security cable hole, Wireless LAN unit lock, Wireless LAN security, Password protection
• 2D Colour Modes: Dynamic, Cinema, Presentation, sRGB, Blackboard
• Features: AV mute slide, Automatic keystone correction, Built-in speaker, Digital zoom, Direct Power on/off, Document Camera Compatible, Easy OSD pre-setting, Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, Network projection, OSD copy function, PC Free, Quick Corner, Split-Screen-Function, Wireless LAN capable, iProjection set-up by QR code
• Video Colour Modes: Blackboard, Dynamic, Presentation, sRGB, Theatre
• Projector control: via: AMX, Crestron (Network), Control4, Extron